Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Three Words for NYC

I have been dreaming to travel to new destinations every year my entire life, but always incapable of doing so. I really wish that I could just travel as my job. So when I do have the opportunity to travel, I take it without hesitation. So far I have travelled to a lot places around my own country, and I've been to a few places in the U.S. and last march I travelled around England for 10 days (not nearly long enough!). I know this is not many places, but my excuse is that I am young and I still plan on travelling as much as possible in my lifetime.

A few weeks ago, I watched a video on Vimeo called "3 Words for NYC". Whoever created this video did an absolute amazing job. I cannot believe the talent that people have. This video that I've watched a few weeks ago, and as well 5 minutes ago made me want to write a blog post about it. It brought me back to New York City when I was there in February 2013. After the trip I was speechless. There was so much that had happened in just a few days and cannot express how grateful I was to be there. I am truly in love with city vibes and plan to live in a huge city when I am a bit older. And this video just summed up everything about New York. Here it is...

What Makes New York so Special ? In three words

(sorry that the video isn't available right on the blog, unfortunately I couldn't access it from YouTube) ENJOY!

There are so many beautiful places in this world, so if you have the opportunity to travel, do it. You will not be disappointed.

Yes this is a short blog post, but I just wanted to share this amazing video and I hope it will encourage you to explore what we have out there in the world. I can't wait to see the endless possibilities to arrive in the future. And I've barely seen anything compared to what this world has to offer.

TRAVEL

MuchLove,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment