Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Beauty Post - Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
I was going to wait a bit to post this, but I'm too thrilled about this product that I couldn't wait any longer!

Le Volume de Chanel mascara is actually one my my first purchases from Chanel! It was definitely love at first sight when I first applied it. I love the whole product itself. The wand is great for application and the mascara itself is flawless. It lasts the whole day and gives amazing volume and length!

I would definitely say that it is comparable to They're Real by Benefit, but I actually prefer this one! It doesn't have the funky tip, the wand is a lot more gentle on the eyelashes, and it provides a lot more volume to the lashes! The best part? It's very close in price range. The Volume de Chanel is slightly more expensive, but it's worth the money!

The wand
Here are a few more details about the mascara!

The details
The fact that this is one of my first Chanel purchases, I felt the need to include their beautiful logo on here. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and smooth to touch. I highly recommend this mascara. I can't wait to try a few more of their products!!


Hope you enjoyed this review!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment