Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

My Skin Care Routine



For the longest time I have been eyeing up the Clinique wall. I have always been hesitant about changing my skin care routine because I get too attached to my other skin care products and my skin is really picky for what works and what doesn't. I purchased the acne solutions cleansing, the no. 3 defying lotion (a.k.a. the best toner ever!), and the dramatically different Moisturizing Gel (for the number 3/4 skin types). I've been using it for the past few months, and I honestly cannot believe the difference in my skin. I'm so impressed. If you are like me, and have oily, sensitive skin, then I strongly recommend these products. Even if you don't have my skin type, Clinique has a whole range of skin care products to suit your own type of skin!

I have never tried any other skin cares products better than this. I have constantly battled with blemishes throughout all my teenage years... Thankfully I found these products. They work even for the most stressful times at uni.

What are your favourite products this month?!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment