Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Summer Playlist



Summer can be all fun and games once school is out and everyone is enjoying the weather outside. On the other hand it can be relaxing; which is why I decided to make a chill-out playlist for the summer that brings good vibes all around.

The more you get to know me and the more playlists I post, you will come to know that I love almost every genre of music out there. I will definitely be posting more playlists over the summer because good vibes just can't be expressed into a simple 14-song playlist.

Here are the songs listed, following a link (so you don't have to do any work)

Henry Hall - Fake Words
Hippie Sabotage - Waiting Too Long
Alabama Shakes - Rise to the Sun
Major Lazer - Be Together (ft Wild Belle)
SHAKKA - When Will I See You Again (AMTRAC remix)
Sam Smith - Lay me Down (Flume remix)
James Bay - Let it Go
Matt Simons - Catch & Release (Deepened remix)
Milky Chance _ Down by the River (Disciples remix)
Family of the Year - Hero
Hippie Sabotage - Able to See Me (Tali Kouch Flip)
Wolf Colony - Beauty
Novo Amor - From Gold
Henry Hall - There's Nothing Wrong With Me

Summer Playlist - Chill-out

Enjoy!
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment