Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Beauty Post - Soap&Glory's Butter Yourself



Well if it isn't my new favourite Soap&Glory product! I just started using Soap&Glory products in the past year or so. One day, while casually doing a routine browse through the beauty section, I decided to see what they had in the Soap&Glory section! I found this body cream, took one whiff and placed it in the checkout immediately. First of all, I love the packaging. It's quite girly, but very kick-ass. It's awesome! The second thing I noticed was the smell. It has such a nice, light scent! Perfect for anytime of the year in any season. It was actually one of the first body butters I have ever used from them. I figured since I already loved the brand, why not try something new!

Once I finally got home and was able to try it, it was heavenly. It is a very thick cream, but it's no trouble to apply. I expected that it would be something that I would have to dedicate a lot of time to apply until I reminded myself of what brand this was. I've never been let down by a Soap&Glory product ever before. This product in particular is extremely moisturizing and smells amazing. Something that works so great can't get any better than this! I also love the large container that it's sold in. It has lasted me for months and that's using is at least every second day! It's definitely worth it's value of about $20.

I can't wait to try some more products from Soap&Glory!
Do you have any Soap&Glory favourites?

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment