Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Plans for 2014



As I sit here by my fireplace, I decided to plan a few things for this year. All in all, a lot of it involves travelling. I thoroughly enjoy travelling and living life to the fullest. I stayed in my hometown to go to university for a few reasons. My main reason was so that I could spend money on certain luxury items that I truly enjoy. In this case, I have a few plans to go to a few concerts and possibly travel to Europe at the end of the year if the odds work in my favour. I also want to do a lot of in-the-moment decisions. Whether I say yes to more positive things or just think of something fun to get out of the house, I want to make this year better than any other.

I have high hopes to actually do what I say I'm going to do. Visit family more often, travel more often and everything in between. I don't want to sit around and complain that I'm bored or that I have nothing to do. Whether you live in a big city or small town, there's always something to do. All you have to do is make the effort to think of something and do it.

I feel that I could be a better person if I do these kind of things. Maybe I'll be happier. As of right now, school is starting again tomorrow. It's going to be busy, but I need to ensure that I make an effort to do something extra.

Do you have any fun plans for 2014?

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment