Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

M.I.A.

Well it's been quite a while since I've last appeared on this website. I miss it! School has been quite insane since I got back from reading week at uni. I thought I should give a little update on my plans for this blog. I'm hoping for it to include more beauty, more food crazes, and maybe even a fashion post for spring wear! I'm so excited for what's to come. School is already almost done and I can't wait to really go hardcore with this blogging bit and with my life.

I also have a question to ask you! Lately I've been into interior design have have been looking at doing a mini makeover with my room. Do any of you have a suggestion of good blogs to follow for interior design/ DIY projects?! It would be much appreciated.

Anyhow, I hope to be back soon!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment