Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Happy Reading Week!

Do you hear that? No? Well that's what you call peace and quiet. Whether you are on a busy street reading blogs or in relaxing in your bed, I hope you feel some sort of peace within. At my university, it is FINALLY reading week. I have never experienced a reading week in February before. Or at all! I'm in my first year of uni, and after all of the stress I've had, it feels so great to treat myself for a bit. Unfortunately, I still have a part-time job to attend to, but it still feels nice to not have the stresses of schoolwork (which can sometimes get a little bit overwhelming).

As I have absolutely no plans for the rest of the week, so I've decided to do a bit of reading.. A few weeks ago, I began to read The Fault in Our Stars. And at that moment, I asked myself, what have I been doing with my life the whole time it's been released?!?!?! I probably made it halfway through the book in a matter of two days. Then homework and exams took over my life. Now, I've decided to re-read the book from the beginning, and enjoy a little adventure away from reality. This will probably only take me a few days to be honest. It's really addictive.

Buy this awesome book at your local bookstore! It's worth it!

So what should I do with the rest of the week? Well I have been thinking of moving to a little bit of a larger city.. Thinking of it... a lot... I've always wanted to move to a bigger city, and I think I may have found the one. In this case, I would also have to do a bit of research on transferring. Sometimes, I feel embarrassed of admitting that I want to transfer universities. I feel almost like a quitter. So instead, being the optimistic person I am, I tell myself that I'm just ready to grow up even more than I already have. To be honest, I almost moved away for school last year, but I most likely felt unready. Not that university is terrible right now, but I feel more ready than I have ever felt to make this big change.

So enough about me and my thoughts. It feels good to get that off my chest, but now I want to really to some more research on my possibilities of my upcoming year!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment