Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Beauty Post - Estée Lauder Blush

Estée Lauder Blush in Electric Pink
In the past month I have literally worn this blush every day that I have applied makeup. Before I even start to brag about this product, I would like to discuss this gorgeous packaging! Shiny gold is what every girl looks for in makeup packaging. I know it's not about what is on the outside that counts, but it definitely makes me put it to good use!

I got this suggestion by Tanya Burr, a beauty blogger/youtube star. I was nervous about purchasing such a bright blush, but it is PERFECT for the winter time. It gives you a gorgeous just-been-outside look. The complexion is stunning, it doesn't look thick on the skin and can be applied very easily. I would also like to add that this blush lasts forever. It lasts both on your skin and as a product. Particularly, the picture of the blush above is one that I just recently took - after a whole month of using it. It is a great investment and can look great on anyone, pale or not. Just make sure you don't apply too much and you're golden.

It is most definitely my staple product of this month! Although the price point is higher, the quality truly overpowers the quantity.

What is your favourite blush of this month?

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment