Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Rainy Night In


Tonight, I've decided to just relax and stay in. It has rained all day and I've been puttering around throughout the day so after a while, it gets pretty tiring... As an introvert, it feels so rejuvenating to have some me-time to sit back and relax.

First of all, I've been eyeing up some Doc Martens. I find the 3-eyed shoe in the cherry colour absolutely gorgeous. They are so incredibly comfortable (I tried them on today) and I think I'm ready to go back and buy them! I love the selection on Urban Outfitters though, so that was the store that I spent the past hour browsing through. I feel the shopping urge coming on as it gets closer and closer to going back to school. I was also eyeing up the 8-eyed smooth leather boot in black or navy! I'm having the hardest time deciding... I love them both!

Along with a nice cup of camomile tea and two hershey's kisses, I enjoyed my elephant candle! I believe it was from HomeSense, but it smells amazing regardless.

Other than that, I have been watching some classic movies on Netflix in the corner of my eye. All great movies that I've seen before; Hitch, Freaky Friday, Dirty Dancing, etc!

What do you like to do on rainy days?

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment