Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Beauty Post - MAC Vanilla Pigment

MAC Vanilla Pigment
This was shockingly my first ever MAC purchase. In the small city that I live in, there is no such thing as a MAC store, or even Sephora! This is why it was finally time to take the plunge and splurge on a whole bunch of makeup when I went to Toronto.

I had always heard great things of MAC products and had always dreamt of at least owning a few things of theirs! I was so impressed with this pigment and I had planned on purchasing it for a while. I imagined the oh-so-many ways that I can use it.

Personally, I found the pigment to be very light in texture and perfectly pigmented... (Get the pun?) Anyhow, I love to use it in the corners of my eyes, on my brown bone, or even as a highlighter! It is definitely worthwhile splurging on because I know it will last a very long time. Even though I use the pigment on top of an eyeshadow primer, it literally lasts all day, even with a light application!

I can guarantee you that there will be more MAC makeup reviews coming soon! I'm hooked!
I'd love to hear some suggestions, so what are your favourite MAC products?

Much love,
JessicaLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment