Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

What's On My Face - The Urban Gypsy

I thought I should share some of my own beauty creations this time around. I switch up my makeup a lot (especially on my eyes) and I thought it would be a great way to remember a few of my favourite looks and give you all some makeup inspiration!

FACE
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation {True Ivory}
Benefit Boing concealer {01}
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder {Natural}
Benefit Blush {Rockateur}
Guerlain Bronzer [Terracotta 02}
BROWS
Benefit Brow Zing {light}
LIPS
MAC lipstick {chatterbox}
EYES
Stila Palette - In the Light {bubbly, gilded gold, sunset}
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner {damsel}
MAC Pigment {vanilla}
Chanel Mascara {le volume de chanel}
It was such a beautiful day today and I felt creative enough to try something fun and glittery! It was a very subtle look, which I love. In the morning I spent as much time as possible outside until I had to work and after that, I had Sunday dinner with my family. It's the perfect look for any occasion!

Stay tuned for a few reviews on some of these products, and take a look at my other posts for some beauty post reviews that I've already done!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment