Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

MoRoCo - Chocolate

A few years ago, I (again) was in Toronto and had visited a restaurant called MoRoCo. Not only do they serve great food, but they specialize in chocolate desserts. I am definitely one of those people who is a sucker for chocolate. This past trip that I visited the city, I came across this little place in Yorkville again. The second I saw their sign that pointed towards a cute little pathway, I was practically drooling.

MoRoCo serves all kinds of desserts and drinks that surround the name of chocolate. They serve any kind of chocolate that you can think of. The atmosphere of the place is really calm and collected. It's busy, but not the kind of busy that you have to yell over one another. This posh restaurant has so many different options that I'm determined to try them all. On my recent trip there, I shared a delicious dark chocolate fondu that came with homemade marshmallows, macarons, grapes, strawberries, banana and pretzels. It was everything. My parents and I demolished the dish, and funny enough to say, my dad licked the chocolate bowl... We couldn't stop laughing when he did that, but we were lucky enough that it was somewhat dark enough with the dimmed lighting that no one noticed...

The list of things on their menu were endless and sounded heavenly. They even had a dessert in which they bring an open flame to your table to cook your own luxury s'mores! It was the coolest thing I've ever seen for that kind of atmosphere.

Yorkville is definitely a great place to explore in downtown Toronto, but if you come across this restaurant, definitely take the time to pop in! You can even purchase chocolates to go (so you REALLY have no excuse).

Here are a few photos that I took on my last visit!

Delicious.... No need for any more explanation!
I was thrilled to be back!
What I'm wearing:
Blazer - Bedo
Playsuit - Aritzia
This was in the little boutique area where you can purchase things to go!

This would give great gift ideas to those who have friends who are expecting! Nothing that relates to me, but its adorable!
If you'd like, you can check out more of the restaurant here on their website! It even has the menu so that you can decide a little bit faster when you go there!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment