Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Healthy Breakfast Idea



The past little while I've been ill with a cold and have been restricting absolutely everything I eat. So now that I'm feeling almost 100%, I can finally eat normal again and get back to routine. This morning, I was going to make some porridge, but I thought that I should switch it up a little bit and try something new. Having been inspired by a whole bunch of different health food bloggers, I toasted rye bread and topped it with a mashed avocado and a poached egg. I added a little bit of ground black pepper as a little extra spice, but it was simple as that! It was bursting with flavour and it is so simple to make! It doesn't take very long to prepare or cook, and it's very healthy to eat. Avocado is a healthy fat that your body needs, eggs provide great protein and the rye bread is a lot more filling than other breads and there's nothing wrong with eating a few carbohydrates while choosing a healthy lifestyle! It's all in moderation!

Anyhow, I hope this quick, little, spontaneous post will give you an idea of what to try in the future!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment