Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Beauty Post - Clarins Foundation

Colour - "Honey"
Within the past year or so, I have been using a lot of Clarins cleansing products. I thought it should be time to try out some of their make-up selection. I go to the local drugstore quite often, and they always have new things being released, and did I mention great service? 

Anyhow, it's been far too long since I've posted about beauty! I miss it so much! This Clarins foundation is absolutely one of my favourites! It's high end, but it is so worth it! First of all, I love the large variety of colours available. I found my perfect match and it's what I've been using for the past week or two. I also love the fact that it feels extremely lightweight on my face. Nothing ruins a foundation more than when it looks heavy and noticeable on the skin. This foundation gives off a perfect glow without discolouring or ruining the hard work that you put into applying makeup in general. Another strong point for me is that the Clarins Ever Matte foundation is OIL FREE. Thank goodness. If you are like me and have oily skin, it'll be perfect. Often after applying foundation, it's necessary to apply a powder so it's not too shiny on the skin. This, on the other hand, is perfection in a bottle. The only time I would ever use powder is if I need it to last a very long time throughout the day. Clarins is one of my favourite high end brands, and it just got even better. If you've never tried the brand before, definitely take a look! I've never been disappointed with their products!

If I can remember correctly, the price point is roughly late $20 to $30. Not too bad for a high end product that works so well!

Have you tried this Clarins foundation before? What do you think?!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment