Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Music Monday - My Favourite Christmas Tunes





To be brutally honest, I have been listening to Christmas music since late October. Yes, it's THAT bad. Of course I haven't been listening to it everyday... That is until mid-November came along... So as you may notice already, it my my absolute favourite time of year. In fact, it's the most wonderful time of the year, and when it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, you bet I'll be dashing through the snow! I probably get most of my Christmas music from Songza. I would strongly suggest to check out two amazing holiday playlists called "Chrsitmas Day with Michael Bublé" and "The Biggest Christmas Hits of All Time". It's such a convenient app to have. If you have never heard of it before and have been living on a different planet, Songza basically gives you a concierge in which you choose an activity, a genre of music and then a playlist is made just for you and your mood! It doesn't take up any space on you're device, and can play much more than Christmas music! There are endless options to choose from, so no worries if you don't like this playlist! Anyhow, here it is, a playlist of my favourite Christmas tunes! Enjoy!

The Drifters - White Christmas
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is You
Elvis - Blue Christmas
Bing Crosby - Mele Kalikimaka
Michael Bublé - Holly Jolly Christmas
Charles Brown - Please Come Home for Christmas
Bobby Darin - Christmas Auld Lange Syng
Andy Williams - Happy Holidays/The Holiday Season
John Lennon and The Plastic Ono Band - Happy Xmas (War is Over)
José Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
The Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa
The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
Eagles - Please Come Home For Christmas
Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
James Brown - Let's Make This Christmas Mean Something

The list is endless, but here are just a few that I love! Perfect for Christmas morning!

Much love,
JessicaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment